Reflective Journal Usability 2 week 3

This week we had to make a presentation of the findings from the remote usability tests that were taken. Going through the videos and the data took a while, and then it was a bit difficult figuring out what data to present, what was pertinent, what wasn’t. But eventually I was able to come up with something. It is interesting the gap between the knowledge I had of what happened and the simplified version that was presented.

I think the presentation I created went well. I tried not to make it very long, but I don’t know if I put in too much information. Knowing how much is too much information and how much is too little isn’t easy. In a presentation, you don’t want to bore the stakeholders, but you do want to empower them. Hopefully I did it well enough.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *